Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Albert Pujols 1/1 Triple Threads All Star Laundry Tag Pulled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Crazy sweet looking card and the perfect day to pull it on!! Not a Cards fan but watching a team win a title at home and then seeing this awsome looking card was kinda ironic!

Whoever had the Cards for this TT Case break has to be one heck of a happy person. This guy who runs this site has pulled two all star laundry 1/1 tags (Torri Hunter and now Pujols) and a 1/1 Manny P plate auto relic outta 2 cases. Wish I had some coin to buy a box of this stuff... My luck I'd pull all Cubs cards... lol

~Vesper
Nice Pull! i wish I got that lucky with boxes
[quote='vesperscards' pid='1759787' dateline='1319861707']
Crazy sweet looking card and the perfect day to pull it on!! Not a Cards fan but watching a team win a title at home and then seeing this awsome looking card was kinda ironic!

Whoever had the Cards for this TT Case break has to be one heck of a happy person. This guy who runs this site has pulled two all star laundry 1/1 tags (Torri Hunter and now Pujols) and a 1/1 Manny P plate auto relic outta 2 cases. Wish I had some coin to buy a box of this stuff... My luck I'd pull all Cubs cards... lol

~Vesper

Wicked Awesome Card!!! Congrats to the new owner!

WOOWWW
Wow, nicely done.
Now to top it all off... he pulls a Jim Thrope 1/1 Cut Signature card from Plates & Patches Football!!!!! Need to find where he gets his cases and order something!!!

~Vesper
Pretty sure hes been getting them from Atlanta sportscards, he does open a ton of high end boxes for his customer base so hits like this should come frequently, tho they are really nice!
I'm only through the first box on the video but I have to comment that I would be sick to the stomach if that would have been a box I bought....talk about a bust!

That Pujols is nasty though...congrats to whoever got that...if anyone knows who the owner is please tell them that my birthday is in 19 days.
Heavy hitter
Well I have the Red Wings in his Luxury Suite (Hockey) break coming up so wish me luck!!! Smile

~Vesper
Pages: 1 2