Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GO CARDS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
6 Outs away and my heart is beating a million times a minute! Hang in there Cards!
I think it might be over Texas needs alot of help if they wanna win.
Yes, Go CARDS!!! Or shall I say, Congratulations Cards Fans!

Gotta give texas credit. They faught really hard the whole way through. Just wasn't their time. I'm in the same boat with the Tribe!
WORLD CHAMPS!!!
(10-28-2011, 10:22 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]WORLD CHAMPS!!!
LOCK IT UP!!!
grats to the Cards fans
OH MAN!!! I missed the last 4 innings. What was the final score? Congrats to the Cards and their fans. We will be back next year and I hope with better pitching.

Got to give Nolan Ryan Credit he is doing some thing right as the owner to get this far in the short of time he has owned them.
(10-28-2011, 10:29 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]OH MAN!!! I missed the last 4 innings. What was the final score? Congrats to the Cards and their fans. We will be back next year and I hope with better pitching.

Got to give Nolan Ryan Credit he is doing some thing right as the owner to get this far in the short of time he has owned them.
6-2 was the final :-)))))
Sure hope Freese gets MVP!
Freese gets MVP! GO CARDS! 2011 World Series Champions! Damn That Sounds GREAT! 11 IN 11!!!

BRING ON THE PARADE!

WOO HOO!!!!!
Parade is Sunday at 4pm.....Tickets go on sale at 2pm tomorrow for the ceremony afterwards in the stadium (just $5 & goes to charity).
Pages: 1 2 3 4