Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Triple Threads box II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got my second triple threads box. Feeling lucky, so I decided to get it. Really happy with the box. I got my first Heyward auto, plus a nice Jeter GU.
[Image: scan0019-3.jpg]
WOW very nice!!! Let me know if you are trading anything, Jeter and Heyward in perticular.
I will be willing to trade the Jeter for the right card or cards. I think the Heyward will be PC. I haven't decide anything for the Jeter yet.
(10-27-2011, 07:36 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]WOW very nice!!! Let me know if you are trading anything, Jeter and Heyward in perticular.
(10-27-2011, 07:42 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]I will be willing to trade the Jeter for the right card or cards. I think the Heyward will be PC. I haven't decide anything for the Jeter yet.
Who are you looking for?
cant complain with that.. congrats!
I am interested in buying or trading for the JEter.... please let me know what value you want for it... thanks!
J-Hey Kid (Say Hey, Willie Mays Hays), Captain Clutch (Crunch) man these are goofy...
I would like the Jeter also. Let me know what you want.
For the people who are interested in the Jeter. I usually collect bowman chrome and bowman sterling autos. Send me a PM if you have any bowman autos.
pm sent
Pages: 1 2