Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: show off your best 'Defensive Stalworth' autograph card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
watch out allen, wade, all other 2 guards...its called - IMAN SHUMPERT - DEFENSIVE STALWORTH

[Image: IMG_1164.jpg]

Once Iman wins finals mvp (back to back to back to back to back to back times) this card will be worth a fortune Smile

this thread wasn't meant to see all your glove and hakeem autos...it was more meant to be a shrine to defensive stalworth (i'll keep saying it) Iman Shumpert.

Knicker Please
hey knicks haters rate my thread a 1 all you want at least make yourself known
I don't collect cards of unproven players (Wink ) so I'll post an auto of a proper defensive stalwart instead...

[Image: IMG_6687.jpg]
I don't have that guy, but I do have my guy who is also unproven, but I also think this card will be very valuable in the near future! Thats why I got two! One to keep and one that I might sell if the price is right in the future!

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha nice...just you wait Smile
(10-27-2011, 01:34 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't collect cards of unproven players (Wink ) so I'll post an auto of a proper defensive stalwart instead...

[Image: IMG_6687.jpg]

haha you got the idea...i'd have my bismack on lock he's going to be a BEAST
(10-27-2011, 02:07 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have that guy, but I do have my guy who is also unproven, but I also think this card will be very valuable in the near future! Thats why I got two! One to keep and one that I might sell if the price is right in the future!

Photobucket

Photobucket
this boy wasn't too gentle on his D
[Image: 6140033f.jpg]
If only I had a patrick Ewing on card auto - all I have is facsimile AU's (1994-95 Collector's Choice silver sigs and 1999-00 MVP Superscript). If you want a collegiate defensive Stalworth (i think you actually mean stalwart but we'll just leave that - that's just me being pedantic with language, damn writer trait), Patrick is one of the all-time best when it came to defense. He wasn't called the hoya destroya at georgetown for nothing.
WOOOOT KNICKS!!! Dont make me shake a dikembe mutombo finger at you!
This guy, heard of him?
[Image: scan0003-2.jpg]
you guys...totallllly missing the point
(10-30-2011, 08:45 AM)kashley Wrote: [ -> ]This guy, heard of him?
[Image: scan0003-2.jpg]

finally, someone who gets it
(10-30-2011, 07:21 AM)antriarc Wrote: [ -> ]WOOOOT KNICKS!!! Dont make me shake a dikembe mutombo finger at you!
(10-27-2011, 02:23 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: [ -> ]haha nice...just you wait Smile

haha you got the idea...i'd have my bismack on lock he's going to be a BEAST
haha! way ahead of you! I already picked up the two he has right now!
Pages: 1 2 3