Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bought a box of 2011-12 Artifacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was at target today and they had 1 box of 2011-12 Artifacts & 1 box of 2011-12 OPC on the shelves (The $19 boxes). I dont know anything bout the OPCs so I bought the artifacts. Heres what I got:

[Image: crosbysubban.jpg]

Lookin at the odds on the back 1:64 & 1:48, I dont think I did to bad getting these out of only 8 packs... Anyone have an idea what they are worth?

Oh, also, do stores sell individual packs of artifacts, cause I knew I had a jersey card before I even opened the pack in the box cause the pack feels thicker & heavier. They dont put thick dummy cards in the packs. This seems dumb on UD's part, but good for us. If they sell individuals, ill just feel thru packs & buy the thicker ones, DUH.
(10-26-2011, 11:29 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]Was at target today and they had 1 box of 2011-12 Artifacts & 1 box of 2011-12 OPC on the shelves (The $19 boxes). I dont know anything bout the OPCs so I bought the artifacts. Heres what I got:

[Image: crosbysubban.jpg]

Lookin at the odds on the back 1:64 & 1:48, I dont think I did to bad getting these out of only 8 packs... Anyone have an idea what they are worth?

Oh, also, do stores sell individual packs of artifacts, cause I knew I had a jersey card before I even opened the pack in the box cause the pack feels thicker & heavier. They dont put thick dummy cards in the packs. This seems dumb on UD's part, but good for us. If they sell individuals, ill just feel thru packs & buy the thicker ones, DUH.
Way to admit to pack searching...

But you did well.
(10-26-2011, 11:37 PM)nuccionino Wrote: [ -> ]Way to admit to pack searching...

But you did well.
Yeah.... you did well. Upper Deck has a decoy in pretty much every pack of Artifacts Hobby this year. I would be interested in the Subban if its f/t
(10-26-2011, 11:50 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.... you did well. Upper Deck has a decoy in pretty much every pack of Artifacts Hobby this year. I would be interested in the Subban if its f/t
LOL I didnt admit to pack searching. I bought a sealed box so I cant exactly search a sealed box. I said its dumb for Artifacts to sell em without dummy cards and if I came across individual packs I would. Is that frowned apon or something, cause like no one here would do it. And the 7 packs in the box didnt have decoys so when I was going thru the box and had the jersey card pack in my hand I knew it was a jersey before opening it.
im interested in the Cosby if its available..plmk

Thanks
Gimmie a few days & lemme figure out what they are worth b4 I decide if ima get rid of them. I usually just keep cards I pull, but if I decided to part with them Oddball you have bids on the subban & pens fan, you have dibs on the crosby
nice hits
Congrats on your break.
Very good pulls for what you bought. Also, My opinion on pack searching is. It's fine and all, but the only reason you buy a box or pack is because you never know whats going to be on the other side of that base card as you flip through your pack. I don't know, guess it's a select few who buy cards for fun not riches.
Nice !
Pages: 1 2