Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I finally gave in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought organize...I told myself I would never do it...but I did. I was going to get Votto single-player pricing, but 20/12 is a lot better than 12x4...well now I can finally add cards that I have and remove cards I no longer have at least...
(10-26-2011, 05:33 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]I bought organize...I told myself I would never do it...but I did. I was going to get Votto single-player pricing, but 20/12 is a lot better than 12x4...well now I can finally add cards that I have and remove cards I no longer have at least...
At least you had the choice! I was trading fast and furious, adding cards left and right. Before I knew it, I had gone over the 100 card limit. I could't even access my org until I paid for it!
Sweet I think you had some fall classic cover cards I needed in your org...
(10-26-2011, 09:59 PM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet I think you had some fall classic cover cards I needed in your org...
Some what? Are you sure it was me haha?
I had to do the same thing. When you have been keeping track of your cards on here for years it's really hard not to do it. Especially when I had just trashed the other ways I kept track of them. If I had only known.