Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thinking about trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have to have Organize to do trades? I used to trade all the time on here back when it was Buy/Sell/Trade. I had thousands of cards on the buy/sell/trade boards, but it really pissed me off when the Buy/Sell/Trade listings all got deleted instead of transferred into organize. So I never did much with organize. I haven't done any trading in years now as I have been moving around a bunch, but now I have settled down and I have started to become more active on the boards. I was thinking about starting to do trades again to fill in the gaps in my collection. However I was wondering if there are any TOS rules about having to use Organize to do trades.
all cards have to be in your org to trade. And you have to pay for the org, 20 bucks a year i think. Or if you have the online pricing it is automatically free
The long and short is, yes. You need to have your cards that you want to trade away listed in your org.
I recommend scanning 10-20 cards a day and just adding the cards as you post them. Add 20 cards then post the scans, then keep adding daily. It will start to build up quick and the trades will start coming right away. Good Luck!
are you sure you have to pay for the org?
if you have any pujols game used, send trade
you have to pricing and with that comes with org. I dont pay for either, im just on here for posting!
i think its really lame we need to pay for org. On the old becket all you had to pay for was pricing. I didnt have pricing, but i traded alllll the time, it sucks not being able to trade.
(10-26-2011, 03:23 PM)ethan schwarz Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure you have to pay for the org?
Yes, you have to pay for the org - at least you do if you have 100 cards or more in it. I pay for it, but I have heard other people say they don't pay and just keep it under 100 cards.
(10-26-2011, 03:30 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]if you have any pujols game used, send trade
The only game used Pujols I have is a 2001 Studio Leather and Lumber, but I am not interested in trading it.

(10-26-2011, 03:36 PM)katieneack Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you have to pay for the org - at least you do if you have 100 cards or more in it. I pay for it, but I have heard other people say they don't pay and just keep it under 100 cards.
I hear the same thing regarding being able to keep under 100 cards in your organize without paying. However I was wondering if you could use the trade function this way, or if you had to pay to use the trade function.
I'm pretty sure you can use the trade function as long as you keep your organize under 100 cards, but I could be wrong.
Pages: 1 2