Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lets Trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be updating my bucket all night, along with my organize eventually. Please take a look at the link in my sig and let me know if you have anything I am looking for. I am also interested in nice patches, the cup, sealed packs, anything interesting really,

Cheers,
JC
(10-25-2011, 08:01 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]I will be updating my bucket all night, along with my organize eventually. Please take a look at the link in my sig and let me know if you have anything I am looking for. I am also interested in nice patches, the cup, sealed packs, anything interesting really,

Cheers,
JC
Hi, that Thornton Ultimate Mem Artist proof, if its for trade, I'd love a shot at it. And any other Thorntons you may have. Let me know. Cheers!

Steve.

(10-25-2011, 10:13 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, that Thornton Ultimate Mem Artist proof, if its for trade, I'd love a shot at it. And any other Thorntons you may have. Let me know. Cheers!

Steve.
Yes, most definitely, please let me know what you have to offer.

Cheers,
JC
I see on your bucket you have a Belleville Bulls jersey! I live about 25 minutes from Belleville and am almost there every day! I work with the Wellington Dukes who are the Bulls Jr. A affiliate!
PM on way.
(10-25-2011, 11:15 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I see on your bucket you have a Belleville Bulls jersey! I live about 25 minutes from Belleville and am almost there every day! I work with the Wellington Dukes who are the Bulls Jr. A affiliate!
Very cool! I just drove through on my way back from Montreal, check out my Subban thread and it explains the story of how I got it,
Hi JC

Just sent you an offer with all the Tavares stuff I have. Hopefully you can find some more stuff in my org as I would love to land that Price auto. Thanks for looking.

MC
(10-26-2011, 02:30 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi JC

Just sent you an offer with all the Tavares stuff I have. Hopefully you can find some more stuff in my org as I would love to land that Price auto. Thanks for looking.

MC
Sorry I don't see too much else I need for the Price, I have a few people after it currently so let me know,
(10-26-2011, 02:39 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't see too much else I need for the Price, I have a few people after it currently so let me know,
No problem. Go ahead and cancel the trade then. Thanks for looking.
Alrighty, however is there anything else you see that you'd trade for any of your Tavares stuff?

Cheers,
JC