Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bowman Chrome and Topps chrome + EXTRAS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I took the family to the pumpkin patch today about 25 min. from the house, we had a good time. I figured while we were out this way Ill stop at the not so LCS, the owner is the best around, and check out his goods. I bought 2 packs of Bowman Chrome and 4 packs of Topps Chrome for $20.00 pretty good I thought. He always has cards on his counter from packs he opens and just leaves them there, so I riffle threw them and picked out some stuff I liked. I got 13 2011 finest cards mostly rc's, 1 #/199,1 #/549,2 x-fractors #/299 for $3.50 more. HE IS AN AWESOME OWNER!!!! Anyway the pics are below, nice Auto too. ALL FOR TRADE.............................................
[Image: Image136.jpg]
[Image: Image137.jpg]
[Image: Image138.jpg]
Check me for the Bedrosian, Finest Trout, and Hosmer topps chrome.

(10-25-2011, 05:10 PM)eric387387 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Bedrosian, Finest Trout, and Hosmer topps chrome.
offer sent
Check me for the Pineda auto.
What area of town was the card shop in? That way if/when I visit the folks I have a destination to head to...LOL!!
That Pineda is awesome. I really need to pick up one of his autos sometime. Seems like they're loaded into the Finest set.