Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking To Buy: Nolan Ryan BGS/BVG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am looking to Buy Nolan Ryan BGS/BVG Graded cards.

Thanks & GOD Bless!!
I have some Nolans but nothing graded.
(10-25-2011, 10:52 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have some Nolans but nothing graded.
I'm really only looking to buy Graded Nolans, but I thought what the heck. So I checked your Organize and it said that it wasn't public.
i think i have a 1984 topps ryan bgs 9.5... ill dig it out if interested
Hmm wierd here are some scans, the bowman is a Tiffany
[Image: Image135.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 11:11 AM)bunk27 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i have a 1984 topps ryan bgs 9.5... ill dig it out if interested
What's the card #? If it's #470, I already have that one.
(10-25-2011, 11:13 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm wierd here are some scans, the bowman is a Tiffany
No thank you.
No Beckett but I do have a few PSA's....
[Image: 75sspcnrpsa9.jpg][Image: 93tmnrpsa9.jpg]
[Image: 87dnrpsa9.jpg][Image: 86ttnrpsa9.jpg]
[Image: 85mcnrpsa7.jpg][Image: 84fnrpsa8.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 04:02 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]No Beckett but I do have a few PSA's....
Thanks, but I have them already.
I'm interested in your Ryan collection. Not to trade/purchase for, just curious. Do you pick up duplicates of his cards as well or just go for one of each? How many unique cards do you have so far? Are there a few cards out that that you know exist and want but just can't find them?

I know you don't have scans anywhere, at least I don't think so anyway, so just trying to get a feel for what you've got. Curiosity bug bit.....
(10-25-2011, 04:15 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in your Ryan collection. Not to trade/purchase for, just curious. Do you pick up duplicates of his cards as well or just go for one of each? How many unique cards do you have so far? Are there a few cards out that that you know exist and want but just can't find them?

I know you don't have scans anywhere, at least I don't think so anyway, so just trying to get a feel for what you've got. Curiosity bug bit.....
I have duplicates. There is 1 card that I know exists that I can't find. After years of searching, I think it finally popped. But I don't know what it looks like. As a result, I didn't buy it. Also, I didn't buy it because the seller wouldn't send me more detailed scans of the card. That right there was a serious red flag!!

I mostly buy Nolans that are already Beckett Graded. I've bought PSA 10's & SGC 98's and crossed them over to BGS/BVG. I've also bought some raw cards and subbed them directly to Beckett; I have also subbed raw cards that I got before my brain surgery in 2001.

Thanks for your interest!!
Pages: 1 2 3