Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Minor League Baseball Player Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I write a blog about being in minor league baseball and some of the background things that go on as well as the life from my perspective.

I was privileged to be featured on my first baseball card in the "2011 Bowman Chrome" series and I recently updated my blog about what that experience was like. I would love it if you could give it a look and a comment about what you would be interested in hearing about.

Thanks so much
Ryan

http://www.ryantatusko.wordpress.com
Very cool Ryan thanks for sharing and good luck down in Venazuela!
Very cool, I just found one of your base cards in my stack of Bowman Chrome Tongue
One thing you need to do is quit apoligizing to people who pull your card.
Be proud man! We thousands of collectors could only dream of ever swapping shoes with you!

Hope you have a very long injury free and prosperous career and if I get a blue or gold refractor of yours, I'm sending it to you. Maybe I can find two and you can send one back with your new and "improved auto" on it.

Take care and good luck.-Brian.
That's a really cool blog Ryan. Best of luck in Winter Ball and will be hopin you get a call up to the show sometime in your career. Just sent you a friend request on facebook.

On +1 on not being ashamed of you making an impact on cardboard. As far as I am concerned, it sounds like you are working just as hard as everybody else trying to get a callup or moving up through the system, so you have just as good as a chance as anybody in your position.
(10-25-2011, 12:09 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: [ -> ]One thing you need to do is quit apoligizing to people who pull your card.
Be proud man! We thousands of collectors could only dream of ever swapping shoes with you!

Hope you have a very long injury free and prosperous career and if I get a blue or gold refractor of yours, I'm sending it to you. Maybe I can find two and you can send one back with your new and "improved auto" on it.

Take care and good luck.-Brian.
I understand that, its just still weird to think because I am a collector myself. I will sign as many cards as you want. It would be my honor to sign anything you want to send, when I get back from Venezuela I will sign.