Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How long is to long to ship from Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you win an auction, how long do you give a seller to ship before you get annoyed.

Is just over a week too long?
I usually wait about 2 weeks then start emailing. There is a timeframe on the auction that will tell you when the seller intends to ship and when you should expect it. It is usually a very good indicator on how long it takes the seller to ship.
(10-24-2011, 03:27 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I usually wait about 2 weeks then start emailing. There is a timeframe on the auction that will tell you when the seller intends to ship and when you should expect it. It is usually a very good indicator on how long it takes the seller to ship.
+1 I give it until the end of that time frame that seller puts in auction. If there isn't a time frame, I usually wait around a week then email nicely asking if the item was mailed yet?
A week shipped or getting to you? I give it 10 days to get to me, then I ask.
Depends on the amount i paid for the card and shipping.

The more i pay for each...the faster i better get the card.
the less i pay the less i worry about it,
a week??? I want status in three days MAX... what is with all this lousy ebay sellers these days???
two weeks tops!
(10-24-2011, 04:20 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]a week??? I want status in three days MAX... what is with all this lousy ebay sellers these days???
Some people don't mark it as shipped. Actually a lot. I think people looking at a status (unless there is a DC involved) is looking for nothing. But if it takes a week then I'd asked. But someone can take up to 3 days to ship (not lazy, just known). So an item ends on Sunday, shipped Wednesday, gets to you Saturday or Monday. Happens to me a lot. And that is a 5 stars deal for me.
(10-24-2011, 04:23 PM)nuccionino Wrote: [ -> ]Some people don't mark it as shipped. Actually a lot. I think people looking at a status (unless there is a DC involved) is looking for nothing. But if it takes a week then I'd asked. But someone can take up to 3 days to ship (not lazy, just known). So an item ends on Sunday, shipped Wednesday, gets to you Saturday or Monday. Happens to me a lot. And that is a 5 stars deal for me.
I email them in three days if they don't mark it shipped... just getting a heads up on ship date...Smile works for me...
(10-24-2011, 04:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I email them in three days if they don't mark it shipped... just getting a heads up on ship date...Smile works for me...
That works then, if you e-mail them then they may remember, looking at my last 50 purchases, over half I have got that wasn't marked as shipped. I always do it, just so I remember what I sent out.
Pages: 1 2