Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lookin 4 Kobe's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im a new member on this site. im a huge Kobe fan & hav over 1,300 cards of his. i am lookin 4 all diff cards of his; auto's, patches, jersey, #'d, inserts etc. check out my collection & c what i have. I also have alot of the top stars in Basketball like , Jordan, Lebron, Melo, Amare, Dwight Howard, Shaq, Blake Grifffin, Dirk, Rose, CP3 etc. I May hav what ur lookin for. Lets talk about some trades.
check my orgs for my extras.
I have
2009-10 Panini Jam masters
2009-10 Panini The Franchise
209-10 Donruss elite teamwork combos green Pau Gasol and Bryant

I'd be willing to trade

I'm looking for set needs in my sig
and Greg monroe or Pistons.

if you want to swap out doubles I'm open to a trade. Check me!
I have a few kobe cards available. I have some coming to me too, i think, that i'll be adding to my trade page. I'm looking for rookie cards and variations of rookies. Not looking for any particular players. I'd like to get that rush/kobe inspirations gu. Other than that let me know what else you have.
I have a bunch of kobes in my card inventory. Didn't see anything I liked in your org.

I am looking for Limited 09-10 "legends /99", Topps Signatures 08-09 "red/black facsmiles", Chronology base, Elite Black Box base & autos of lakers, Ultimate 05-06 base.
I've got about 15 Kobes or so in my org, including several different RCs. Check my org whenever you get a chance and let me know if you need anything!