Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Way OT: Well, I'm engaged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep, after maaany years of dating and TONS of patience on her part, I finally sacked up and proposed. Turns out this wedding stuff is kind of expensive and time consuming. For those I have trades and PMs with, everything was sent out on Saturday and I'll be getting back to all of you asap.
Congrats on getting engaged!!!
congrats. Just remember marraige is give and take let her win one and she must return the favor and let you win one.

Now for the fun part. When I was dating then got married I always told her if and when the Ranger ever go to the world series I was going with or without her she said " fine". Well last year they went so I went and she didnt. It started a little arguement but I won. Yes I am still married but I am not allowed to do it this year Sad. But either way I did see history in person when Benjie the only player to get a world sereis ring and didnt matter if the Rangers won or lost.
Congrats!
Thats great congrats
Congrats man! Now hide your cards................ lol i kid i kid.
My condolences.... I mean congratulations! :-)
congrats brother! Wish both of you the very best.

Dan
Congratulations! Will take your Cutch cards when shes ready to start selling...jk!!

Good luck and hope you have a long,happy , healthy marriage!
congrads and only health and happiness
Pages: 1 2 3