Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Team collectors - come on down!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Getting rid of a bunch of cards I don't need any more to make room for more kids' toys in the house. Would like to get rid of them by team in exchange for some needed base/inserts of Wisco PC guys if possible. If not, I'm happy to just send em out too. Post your team wants here, or send me a PM!

UPDATE: STILL AVAILABLE:
Redskins, Lions, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Rams, Seahawks,
Patriots, Jets, Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Titans, Texans,
Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs

Thanks!
Steelers please. Have a look, see what I can send you... thanx
denver broncos boise state former players you can check me don't know what I have thanks marty
(10-24-2011, 10:46 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Getting rid of a bunch of cards I don't need any more to make room for more kids' toys in the house. Would like to get rid of them by team in exchange for some needed base/inserts of Wisco PC guys if possible. If not, I'm happy to just send em out too. Post your team wants here, or send me a PM!

Packers, Dolphins, Redskins, and Jets already taken.

Thanks!
I'm interested in the Cowboys and Texas University guys (UT, TCU and Baylor) in their college uniforms. Can you check me for those? Thanks.
im interested in 49ers. im gonna need some help in finding out who is from wisconsin so i can go through all my cards and look.
(10-24-2011, 01:54 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]im interested in 49ers. im gonna need some help in finding out who is from wisconsin so i can go through all my cards and look.
PMs sent
looking for arkansas players and vikings
bills please.
I would love to take da bears off your hands... i know i have quite a few wisconsin players but i wouldnt hurt to have a list to go by so i dont overlook any... i am also a big former iowa hawkeye collector so i would really appreciate any former hawks you may have, i could send you a list if you like
Eagles!
Pages: 1 2 3