Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Look what I just won!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you 'jeffgordonracing24' for alerting me to this auction! I won it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120794408654?ssP...fresh=true

Door #, too!!! My first door # Martin card and 1st Martin shoe card! Yay for me. Big Grin
Nice card!! Glad I could help!
And hot damn, look who won the pole!!!!
(10-22-2011, 03:43 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice card!! Glad I could help!
And hot damn, look who won the pole!!!!
Yea, I watched him win the pole, then concentrated on making sure I snagged that sweet card. Unfortunately, he knocked JJ off the pole. JJ is the only Hendrick driver to not get a pole at a restrictor-plate race this season. Jr. got the 1st Daytona pole. JG got the 1st Talladega pole. Now Martin has gotten the pole for the second race at each track.
Sick ebay #"d 1/1
Lucky!!!
(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky!!!
I'd say so!!! Big Grin I didn't even know it was on eBay until about 3 hrs were left on it. If 'jgr24' hadn't told me about it, I would've never known. Even luckier that it ended about 15 mins. before I had to leave for work! Someone outbid me w/ 3 mins left, but I quickly rebid and no one sniped me.
(10-22-2011, 10:13 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sick ebay #"d 1/1
Thanks! I thought so, too. I can't wait to get it.
Nice, congrats-
The last 2 links are the same one. What is the 3rd one you got? I have that Legends /75 AU also and spent about $20 for it. You got some really good deals. That seller should call the cops b/c you robbed him! Wink
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(10-25-2011, 03:10 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, congrats-
Thanks!
Ooops, I changed it. I didn't want to spend a whole lot this month on singles but since they were from the same seller and there was no competition on the 2 $10 cards I figured I'd go ahead. I just can't believe I got the 04 Gold for $10 when it books at $150.
Pages: 1 2