Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Thread HUGE SCAN - SPs, Autos, Relics, REDs fans take a look.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK here here's some stuff I have for trade. I'm looking for stuff in my sig and Projects I'm working on Joe Mauer Topps gold (wants in org), 04 Fall Classic Covers (wants in org), 04 Presidential Pastimes (wants in org), 1977 Topps (wants not in org just started this).

The Bruce (1/1), the Latos, and to a very small degree the Glavine will take need serious offers. Otherwise let's get to dealing please.

Also if I missed loading one of these in my org let me know and I'll get it in there. And if you need a better scan of the Latos I can arrange for it, it's in a big case and the case does have a scratch. Thanks.

I really need that Jay Bruce...will you please check me for it. Thanks.
check me for the bench tribute and the latos patch please
(10-22-2011, 02:25 PM)alexs64 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need that Jay Bruce...will you please check me for it. Thanks.
Sorry man, but check back with me if you get new stuff and I still have it.

(10-22-2011, 02:35 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the bench tribute and the latos patch please

Offer sent.

The Ruth, Latos, and Bench are gone.
check me for the bench gwynn and damon
If anyone can make a trade with the OP for the Bruce and the Bruce is not a PC item for you. Please check me I really need this card. Thank you.
i could use the d mccutchen chrome
Jim, offer sent.

Alex, if no one steps up to trade maybe I can sell you the Bruce.
trade accepted
i like the bench. do you have any pujols game used?
Pages: 1 2