Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Cup Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/1452776/ZeXv...v&pos=ancr

Pretty happy about the triple jersey and the Eberle auto Swatch. Not so happy about the rookie ones =/

All are FS
nice hits

too bad you didn't pull a whale...

or get that other tin from the first 3 box case after you
wait you pulled a nice Edm player thou...
Nice Eberle!
the Marleau/Heatley/Thornton is 25/25, if anyone is interested in purchasing
Nice hit on the Eberle. The guy can't do hockey cards. He was definitely a football guy calling Cam Neely Cam Newton.
(10-21-2011, 02:17 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit on the Eberle. The guy can't do hockey cards. He was definitely a football guy calling Cam Neely Cam Newton.
Totally agree I can't handle people pronouncing players names wrong, with such a high end product and it being hockey for the guy not to even understand what hes looking at with not much excitement urks me lol. No way I could buy a box of this stuff and have someone else open it.

But yeah that Eberle is awesome!
yea i only bought a box form him because I want to see how much everything will come to including duty fees. My LCS sells em for 459 a box, and we have 12% tax. It comes to over $520 here. I figure if the Duty fee isn't more than 12% and they also sell the box cheaper than here, its worth just getting it online.
Yeah man I hear you I was so forgot about duty fees, lucky I never really have to worry about those here. When I went back to Canada and ordered in some supplies from BCW the shipping and duty was more than what I ordered.. such a rip.
Impressive set building on the SPA Patches, nice.
Not bad congrats