Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How did I do?? bowman chrome and finest breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Think I did alright...

Belt and gold Trout refractor saved the two boxes.
[Image: Scan0002-4.jpg]
Nice pick-ups. And I new B.I.G. was still alive! Smile
B.I.G. ??
(10-20-2011, 04:25 PM)wampier Wrote: [ -> ]B.I.G. ??
Bowman Is Great Undecided

You did good
(10-20-2011, 04:28 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Bowman Is Great Undecided

You did good
I am not up to the internet terminology...

Thanks, I am probably going to move these and put into my paypal stash for some vintage.
I can use the Dee Gordon!
check me for the hamilton if ft
(10-20-2011, 04:35 PM)wampier Wrote: [ -> ]I am not up to the internet terminology...

Thanks, I am probably going to move these and put into my paypal stash for some vintage.
LOL neither am I. I am just guessing. He is probley the only one who knows what it stand for.

You can never go wrong with vintage. IMO
Would love a shot at the Trout if its FT
(10-20-2011, 04:46 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]You can never go wrong with vintage. IMO
YES... I break and move modern to buy vintage... Have a blue harper auto, a orange goldschmidt auto , and a Lebron auto, and a couple of strasburg autos that I am going to wait until next year to sell for some vintage... Unless Lebron starts tearing it up this year.
Little by little, I build up my war chest of cards, sell them and just hold it in paypal until the right card comes along.

It was a wonderful thing selling 15 modern cards to buy a '33 Goudey Gehrig and having some left over for a '33 Goudey Foxx.
Pages: 1 2