Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Went to Disney...came home to these! (1/1's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The family and I went to Disney World for like the umpteenth millionth time this year.....I AM SOOOOO OVER DISNEY!!! The weather was good though and it was my 4 month old sons first time....but was mainly for my daughter to have some fun ater the attention being directed toward the new baby.

After a nice weekend......it was topped off by coming home to these................MAINLY THE LAST ONE!! YOU"LL UNDEERSTAND.

UD Tangradi RC Materials Patch /25
[Image: HUGEPENS0003.jpg]

Dominion Black Auto Printing plate 1/1 Eric Tangradi
[Image: HUGEPENS0002.jpg]

and for the icing on the cake.....(I Would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to my buddy Walt *PENS1FAN* for finding this and pointing it out to me!!) came close to losing this to a Fleury Collector...but I managed to win out! WHEW!!!!
(your cue to start humming Canadian National Anthem)
Dominion Dual Tag Team Laundry Tag Canadian Flags Fleury/Talbot 1/1
*Front*
[Image: HUGEPENS0001.jpg]

*BACK*
[Image: HUGEPENS0004.jpg]
Just sic thats all I gotta say! I saw the Burrows\Luongo one I believe on the bay and drooled over it as I watched it disappear into the wrong hands Sad Very nice stuff
Sick mail day. Nothing wrong with getting 2 1/1's in the mail. Congrats.
congrats on a sweet homecoming mail day
I just said "OH WOW!" out loud, and now everyone's staring at me.

Flipping Sweet!!
SWEET!!! Always nice to come home to a couple of 1/1's. Congrats on the great pickups Hugh!!!
The dual tag is just incredible! You don't even have to be a Pens fan to appreciate that; maybe just a Canadian! Ever notice theres no tags saying Made in USA? Maybe everything is better in Canada
I'm used to hearing the song,"Blame Canada" instead. Nice touch. Smile
Canada's the engine of the sport so it's the right flag for the right card...an absolutely gorgeous card. Though now, the card should read probably say "Combatant Combo" or something like that.
simply amazing. definitely need drool protectors for those cards
Pages: 1 2