Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Was this a good trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heres what the trade was really need some feedback on it still not sure how I did
I traded this
[Image: Image96.jpg]

I will be getting this
[Image: MarinoTTT.jpg]

And a card I cant find a scan of but it is this in the marketplace
http://www.beckett.com/football/2006/abs...25-5635607

PLMK how you guys think I did
I mean you traded an auto of a kid who could get hurt and never play again for the greatest qb ever...I think you did very well.
I also got a ben rothlesberger auto jersey thats the other card
Well let's see... if I had the Bradford in one hand, and the Marino/Ben in the other- which would you rather have? If you said the Bradford, then you didn't do so well. If you said Marino/Ben, then you did well...

Glad I could help you sort this out.

ill trade you for the roth?
honestly i think it was a bit loops sided, might ought to throw in a couple extra somethings for himSmile
Alright I feel better about it and I thought the only place the bradford could go is down
(10-16-2011, 08:03 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]ill trade you for the roth?
It is very hard to get first auto I have ever had of him
Who did you trade with? Give me his name. I have a Bradford I'd like to get Ben/Dan autos for! : )
Good trade bro!
(10-16-2011, 08:09 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I feel better about it and I thought the only place the bradford could go is down

It is very hard to get first auto I have ever had of him
alright well lmk if you wanna
I probably am gonna trade it but I probably am gonna be looking for a bradford LOL!! No I hope it will get me a nice megatron I need an auto of him
Pages: 1 2