Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Kevin Durant Orange Refractor /199
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to see what kind of interest is out there. Would like to get Greg Monroe cards and cash. Please PM me if interested and we can negotiate a deal. 135/199
[Image: scan0016.jpg]
omg, the serial numbering has 35 in it, ebay 1/1 lol. i would love to add that card to my collection, but we just finished a trade and i dont think i had anything high end you wanted, you could be a pal and give it to me, it would look good next to the base chrome and chrome refractor i have!!!!!!
Haha yeah I didn't know if the 35 would make THAT much of a difference in price. I really need SOME cash in the deal. Have some student debt I need to pay off.
definitely hold out to sell, his stuff is selling low (as are most cards) right now. i believe his bgs 9.5 topps chrome refractors are selling for what raw ones were less then a year ago.
we just made a deal too but i'm interested in this card for sure..
i would love to get that durant if you want to trade it
You can check me, you already got my monroe stuff. I hope that you can find something for that. Check all my folders including PC plz.
Yeah like I said, I would need $. I really have to pay off some stuff.
I don't mind doing trade and $ but $ needs to be in there as well.
(10-16-2011, 07:04 PM)Joshua92 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah like I said, I would need $. I really have to pay off some stuff.
I don't mind doing trade and $ but $ needs to be in there as well.
how much you looking to get for it?
(10-16-2011, 08:13 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]how much you looking to get for it?
Pages: 1 2