Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gold Standard, Certified and Limited box breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went a little wild today, not very satisfied but all is for trade or sale.

CERTIFIED
joe johnson blue jrsy 8/99
karl malone jumbo jersey /299
andy rautins auto jersey /599
luol deng jumbo jersey /299
jason terry gold prime patch 20/25 (sweet looking 6 breaks)
avery bradley jersey auto /575
bunch of totally blue red and base

LIMITED
brook lopez /199
nate archabald /199
rudy gay/199
david thompson decade of dominance auto 22/99
trios bryant,odom,gasol 20/99
lance stephenson auto 84/99

GOLD STANDARD
Patrick mills auto 67/99
garnett gold nuggets jersey 4/199
robert horry gold nba logos robert horry 199/199
Al hortford auto jersey 7/25 gold nuggets
dwyane wade gold bars/299
dj augustin gold nuggets /299
derrick rose gold mining /299
tj ford /299
kevin love /299
harrington /299
jonny flynn /299
danny granger 19/25
lebron james usa jersey /299
Nice stuff if possiable lets see some scans
Interested in the bradley auto...just got on this site i do have cards ft let me know what ur looking for
any scans?
I don't have a scanner sorry guys
You can use pictures.
I'm interested in the Robert Horry.
I'm considering taking a small leap and picking up a box of either totally certified or limited. Leaning towards Limited (currently $13 cheaper, I feel like the hits tend to be a touch better). Thoughts?
[quote='buckunteer' pid='1745659' dateline='1318910054']
I'm considering taking a small leap and picking up a box of either totally certified or limited. Leaning towards Limited (currently $13 cheaper, I feel like the hits tend to be a touch better). Thoughts?

The sweet things about these two products is that they are getting cheaper. I got the certified for 70 and the Limited for 60. When certified first came out it was about 110 for a box. I bought 2 of them. I really like certified. The cards are simple but nice...the parallels (Totally blue, red, , gold, black) are simple and cool. I've also done well with certified...I pulled a gold auto or patch in every box of certified I've got so far...i think for the price you pay it's very much so worth it.

This was my first box of limited. I watched alot of decent box breaks on youtube and decided to go for it...at $60 why not? It was ok , I was hoping for a little bit better. Great looking cards though. All of the autos i got were on card which is nice.

I think I'd go for another certified over Limited. There both getting cheaper so both are a good buy either way.
Where'd you get the Certified for $70?
Pages: 1 2