Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: If you could make a card....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was day dreaming the other day and dreaming about what player I would ask for on a card if I could make one.

I would love a triple auto of:
Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, and Barry Sanders

Who would you pick?

A quad patch auto of the four guys in my banner....although the only ones I think exist and ever will is a Marino/Manning dual....and I dont think a Marino/Hartline Dual would be out of the realm of possibility either.
keary colbert shield!!!
a peyton manning, darren mcfadden, stephen strasburg and alex ovechkin quad auto
(10-14-2011, 06:31 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]a peyton manning, darren mcfadden, stephen strasburg and alex ovechkin quad auto
Nolan Ryan/ Strasburg/ Verlander/ Felix Hernandez, quad auto
(10-14-2011, 06:33 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: [ -> ]Nolan Ryan/ Strasburg/ Verlander/ Felix Hernandez, quad auto
sub hernandez with Koufax and that would be jaw dropping
(10-14-2011, 06:35 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]sub hernandez with Koufax and that would be jaw dropping
oh man... I forgot randy johnson..

what about reggie white, rey lewis and deion sanders tripel auto?
Joe Namath, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas and Fran Tarkenton Quad Auto
(10-14-2011, 06:59 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Joe Namath, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas and Fran Tarkenton Quad Auto
5...Big Grin
(10-14-2011, 07:00 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: [ -> ]5...Big Grin
oh ya durr, another blonde moment lol. I guess itll just have be a quad of those 5 choices then
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7