Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The hits kept on coming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was out at the mall today and decided to hit the LCS and try a couple packs of the new OPC. I'm so glad I did! I was going to wait until the card show next weekend but I have no willpower and I couldn't wait.

Here we go! From the very first pack:
[Image: 1112opc_bb_martinez.jpg]

Not a bad way to start! So I tried another. And another. I busted 4 more packs, not a mediocre pack among them. I figure I got most of the goodies out of the box but who knows.
[Image: 1112opc_break.jpg]

Got a black rainbow, playoff beard, a nice Habs leaders insert and a few retro stars. For me that's about as good as it gets but it gets better. I decided to give the OPC a rest and try the new Artifacts (those being my two favorite products). Nothing spectacular but not bad either:
[Image: 1112art_tt_bailey_moulson.jpg]

With my last $5 I decided to go with Black Diamond and was well rewarded!

[Image: 1011bd_seguin.jpg]

I decided to quit while I was ahead. I'll save the rest of my money for picking up singles at the card show. The Bailey/Moulson and the Seguin RC are FT. All of the OPC is NFT except maybe the Martinez blank back for the right card once the pricing comes out.
Nice addition and a nice box
That Martinez is pretty cool looking, it f/t?
great hits

you did very well

glad your back on this site too!!
(10-14-2011, 07:40 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]That Martinez is pretty cool looking, it f/t?
We'll see when the prices come out.

bonnev659 Wrote:great hits

you did very well

glad your back on this site too!!
Thanks! Glad to be back. Lots of great traders here!
Nice break. Nice luck hitting the Seguin. Congrats on your pick ups and I hope you find some great cards at the show.
Nice hit with the Seguin!!!!