Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card Show Pickup and Box Breaks ALL FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to the Gibraltar card show in Taylor, MI today and bought the Calvin and bought a box of 09 Inscriptions and 10 Magic...I should have bought 2 more Inscriptions instead of the Magic. All are FT mainly for Steve Young but will consider others. The Calvin will be very hard to get though.

[Image: Gibraltarfront.jpg]
[Image: Gibraltarback.jpg]
you did great on your score inscriptions, I know the last time I got one a few months ago my 4 autos were of people no longer in the league lol.Sweet Calvin too! wish I had something for it
Nice Freeman.....I'm gonna pick up a few of those boxes....
Yeah I figured 37 for 3 autos wasn't too bad for the money and then I hit the Freeman. I highly suggest anyone in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area to go to the Gibraltar shows in Michigan. They had about 3-5 wax dealers with plenty of boxes. A few high end dealers, some McFarlane dealers, etc... I'm going back on Sunday haha
Liek the freeman let me know
Check me for that MEGA
Check me for the Reggie Nelson and Sanders. Thanks.
(10-14-2011, 07:55 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for that MEGA
Didn't see anything sorry
(10-14-2011, 06:27 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Liek the freeman let me know
Sorry didn't see anything. Thanks
Mind checking me for the Knox? Thanks!
(10-14-2011, 07:59 PM)hitnrun9 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Reggie Nelson and Sanders. Thanks.
Open offer sent.

(10-14-2011, 10:03 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Mind checking me for the Knox? Thanks!
Sorry didn't see anything. Thanks
Pages: 1 2