Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Small Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Below are cards that i have for trade. I'm only looking for PC cards and not more trade bait. I'm looking for Topps triple threads from all years. I'm also looking for Topps tribute from all years. I'm also looking for jersey patch cards preferably multicolored

***NOTE*** I'm looking for a Whitey Ford topps tribute relic card. If anyone has one i would be glad to trade for it.

Photobucket
check me for the hudson
I haven't forgot about you. I pulled out 3 pretty nice patch cards and I'm gonna try to get them scanned tomorrow. Maybe I can get one of those Heywards.
(10-13-2011, 09:39 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't forgot about you. I pulled out 3 pretty nice patch cards and I'm gonna try to get them scanned tomorrow. Maybe I can get one of those Heywards.
Ok let me know what one you want and i'll hold it
(10-13-2011, 09:39 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the hudson
I had a trade with you going but you never replied
im sorry it was in another offer lets try something on the hudson
(10-13-2011, 09:44 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry it was in another offer lets try something on the hudson
Hudson isn't in the system yet or i cant find him lol i just pulled him today. i'm only looking for what i described in my first post
Interested in the peek performance Heyward.
(10-13-2011, 10:09 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the peek performance Heyward.
offer sent with a message
Would like a shot at the A & G but lets wait and see what I got first. don't have to hold one, I can always find something.
(10-13-2011, 10:23 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: [ -> ]Would like a shot at the A & G but lets wait and see what I got first. don't have to hold one, I can always find something.
No i'll hold it for you. i havent done a trade with you in awhile lol we need to knock the dust off
Pages: 1 2