Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Canada vs The World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad day at work + Extra cash = fun box. But I think I did pretty badly.

Sorry no scans but I can provide some.... the 6 hits:

1) Jacob Markstrom Autograph
2) Serge Savard Autograph
3) Lidstrom WJ Grads Yellow Jersey (Silver) - this is kinda cool: a note on the back mentions this was Lidstrom's only year in the IIHF (1990)
4) LaFontaine Int'l material Blue Jersey (Black)
5) E. Staal Canadian Cloth Black & White Jersey (Black)
6) Semin Intl'l material White/Blue/Red Patch (Black) - very pretty. Wish it was Ovie.

So in the end, not a single numbered card? Can anyone shed light on the gold/silver/black situation? I'm assuming blacks are most common.

This link should answer all of your print run questions from Canada vs. The World:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/products-...rettyPhoto[enable]/3/
That doesnt state the print runs, just how many are in each box. Im curious to know how many of the Irbe auto were produced
(10-13-2011, 08:23 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: [ -> ]So in the end, not a single numbered card? Can anyone shed light on the gold/silver/black situation? I'm assuming blacks are most common.

All of your cards have print runs, check the link posted by irbefan above. Your Semin is /6, so be happy.

That was a great break.
Wow, well I definitely see the pack in a better light now.

I've already seen the product outline posted and I didn't see any stated print runs... but I just fingered it out.
It's not classified by ITG as a shortprint so it must be in the low hundreds. If an ITG autograph is marked 'SP', then it would be 25 or less total, though exact numbers are never revealed by ITG...or really any company for that matter. The companies don't like sharing info about their non serial #d cards.

(10-13-2011, 09:05 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesnt state the print runs, just how many are in each box. Im curious to know how many of the Irbe auto were produced
Very nice break.
Very good break. Would like to see some scans. Congrats!
Not bad
you did well

wish my lcs around me have it....