Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Unity Relic Matchup Example
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found these individually on eBay, they aren't my cards (hopefully they will be eventually) but here's an example of how the unity relic/autos match up. I think they can be any player from a certain team, as long as you have 1 from each section of the ballpark.

[Image: reds-unity.png]
that looks nice.. it would look better if the middle card player has the player facing forward and the player on the right facing right towards the other two cards
nice. thanks for posting that!
Agreed, good post.

Really don't like these cards though - and I find myself not being nearly as picky as other collectors when it comes to that.
(10-13-2011, 04:06 PM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, good post.

Really don't like these cards though - and I find myself not being nearly as picky as other collectors when it comes to that.
I actually really like them...and I really like the fact that over half of them seem to be either Marlon Byrd or some player on the Reds
(10-13-2011, 04:08 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]I actually really like them...and I really like the fact that over half of them seem to be either Marlon Byrd or some player on the Reds
They just don't seem worthy of being in a high-end product like Triple Threads IMO. I'd probably like them more if they were in something mid-end. This is the "extra hit"? Ehhhhh
nice thanks for posting
Why are people complaining about these cards? You get an xtra auto and extra jersey /bat card for pretty much the same price as last year.
I think it was a great addition to the product.
(10-13-2011, 06:24 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people complaining about these cards? You get an xtra auto and extra jersey /bat card for pretty much the same price as last year.
I think it was a great addition to the product.
+1
(10-13-2011, 03:52 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]I found these individually on eBay, they aren't my cards (hopefully they will be eventually) but here's an example of how the unity relic/autos match up. I think they can be any player from a certain team, as long as you have 1 from each section of the ballpark.

[Image: reds-unity.png]
Great post thanks for getting a set together to show us!
Pages: 1 2