Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF: These sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
07-08 O Canada AU
09-10 SPA FW AU
10-11 SPA FW AU
10-11 SPX Finite RC

Also looking for these players:
Riku Helenius
Daniel Paille
Calvin Pickard

Feel free to send offers. My wants/needs should be properly marked.

Cheers,
Adam
Hi.

I have this;

2009-10 SP Authentic #239 Taylor Chorney FW AU RC 841/999
[Image: 2009-10SPAuthentic239TaylorChorneyFWAURC841999-1.jpg]

pm me if intrested.

Thanks!
Have it but thank you!
(10-13-2011, 02:26 PM)kr0n420 Wrote: [ -> ]07-08 O Canada AU
09-10 SPA FW AU
10-11 SPA FW AU
10-11 SPX Finite RC

Also looking for these players:
Riku Helenius
Daniel Paille
Calvin Pickard

Feel free to send offers. My wants/needs should be properly marked.

Cheers,
Adam

Are you a Seatle T-Bird Fan or something? Two of those three guys played goalie for us ;-)

Also, do you have a list of the SPA and SPX stuff you need?

(10-13-2011, 11:52 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Seatle T-Bird Fan or something? Two of those three guys played goalie for us ;-)

Also, do you have a list of the SPA and SPX stuff you need?

Ya it's a Tbird connection Tongue And I'm in Seattle Smile
Helenius was the last Tbird goalie taken in the first round. And central scouting had Calvin Pickard ranked as #1 goalie this past draft (not sure if it was NA only, or overall) but he ended up going in the second, but I followed through picking up a couple cards here and there, I dont have much of him at all really.

I'll PM you the lists.
Didn't Pickard get drafted like three years ago? He's been with the Avs for at least two.
(10-14-2011, 09:13 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Pickard get drafted like three years ago? He's been with the Avs for at least two.
Not 3, it was last year's I guess. He was drafted from the Taylor Hall crop 49th overall, not this past draft's RNH crop.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=847...l-keymatch
(10-14-2011, 01:07 PM)kr0n420 Wrote: [ -> ]Not 3, it was last year's I guess. He was drafted from the Taylor Hall crop 49th overall, not this past draft's RNH crop.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=847...l-keymatch
Ahh I see I thought it was 09. Can't keep them all straight!