Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What is your ugliest high BV card you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't pay much attention to BV & just get cards that are special to me.

A lot of you seem you are very attached to BV. So I was wondering what what some of your ugliest high BV cards look like.
Can honestly say I haven't pulled any ugly High BV's - yet. There's still time however.
this one....its just not appealing to me
[Image: DSCN2148-1.jpg]
I wouldn't say it's ugly.

(10-13-2011, 06:43 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]this one....its just not appealing to me
[Image: DSCN2148-1.jpg]

I pulled a Blake exquisite rc #/225. And I think you all know how I feel about player's in college uniforms. I take it a step further and think sometimes had UD not lost their license that Blake could've been the autograph patch rc? SMH, lol

Edit: Here's the YT of me pulling it since I never took a pic of it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOzgYQ1k2g
Exclusive rights seems wrong to me since it's just one manufacturer running a monopoly which goes against everything America stands for. The more competition the better products there will be. Some of Panini's products just seem flat out lazy to me, but UD or Topps would do the same thing if they ran a monopoly.

(10-14-2011, 07:45 AM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled a Blake exquisite rc #/225. And I think you all know how I feel about player's in college uniforms. I take it a step further and think sometimes had UD not lost their license that Blake could've been the autograph patch rc? SMH, lol

Edit: Here's the YT of me pulling it since I never took a pic of it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOzgYQ1k2g
[Image: IMG_1012.jpg]

so f-ing ugly. basically makes me throw up a little in my mouth everytime i pull one.

joking aside though i don't really buy high end that are ugly...i think the durant one just looks ugly to you because the sonics yellow on the whole card is ugly. but hey thats my favorite card that ive seen of yours, i dont think its particularly ugly. really the only high bv cards i dont like are the manufactured logomans and the manufactured team logo patches...its just kind of stupid who cares about manufactured logomen, it adds no value or beauty to the card in my opinion.

they have nicer ones of these but i dont like this style of the jersey under the team name or player name...this ones particularly ugly because its lebron james (it is 1/99 tho..)-
[Image: IMG_0822.jpg]

I dont hate players in their college uniforms though...especially blake griffin because then it will still be even more collectable when he's on the lakers or celtics or whoever he's going to go to after his contract's up with the clippers...
that lebron isn't ugly, but it would be ugly for national treasures i suppose.
im talking about lebron in general.
inside and out.

(10-14-2011, 11:13 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: [ -> ]that lebron isn't ugly, but it would be ugly for national treasures i suppose.
this thread was about cards. i do agree with you that the jersey part of the card is stupid. but i really want to see some ugos that beckett thinks is worth a lot.

(10-14-2011, 11:15 AM)KnickerPlease Wrote: [ -> ]im talking about lebron in general.
inside and out.
Pages: 1 2