Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: need some opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is a card i would like to have but am wondering if it is a good deal.
please let me know your opinion on this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330625018614?ssP...1438.l2649
That card is pretty sick...if it was me id message the guy and see if he can do any better...worst case scenario you pay $50 for it. But he might take 5 or 10 off
(10-12-2011, 03:45 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]That card is pretty sick...if it was me id message the guy and see if he can do any better...worst case scenario you pay $50 for it. But he might take 5 or 10 off
I already sent a message he said that he is selling it for a customer and that is the lowest he would go.
(10-12-2011, 03:47 PM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]I already sent a message he said that he is selling it for a customer and that is the lowest he would go.
alrught then it comes down to how bad you want it...if he comes back healthy next year it could go up...but since its a 1/1 its all about what someone will pay. Up to you man. $50 doesnt seem like a crazy number on it.
the main thing holding me back is that certified is set to be released next week and that is going to have a lot of cards i would love to get my hands on should i want or jump on this one
wow i just looked at some of the other stuff this guy is selling and wow i saw a lot guys on here's pc stuff
yeah certified will have alot of stuff...But also that card might be gone if you let it go...personally I stay away from 1/1's.
It's $50, do it. A 1/1 for $50? Think about certified, beside the 1/1, you can wait and get the cards in 3 months. Plus I have the Lions in a certified break, I'll trade you some Mikkel. That is a true 1/1 for $50, and once he starts playing, that card could skyrocket.
Jump on it, its a sick patch, and can't beat a 1/1
just got it the only reason I jump I well I needed a true 1/1 for my attempt at a super collection. Thanks for the advice Guys.
Congrats
Pages: 1 2