Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 A&G Glossy set arrived and broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The set is here.
The 10 exclusive cards are
Navy Seals, Duke and Duchess, Nicasio RC, Crawford RC, Blackmon RC, Rizzo RC, Gordon RC, Moustakas RC, Ackley RC, Hosmer RC.

my serial #ed box was 714/999

Nice looking..

Will wait for prices..eventually and then they are up for trade

Are all the cards individually numbered or just the set?
Put me in line for the Jeter, Heyward, C. Santana please.
I'd need the Mark Reynolds card if you're breaking the set up. Thank you!
Please keep me in mind for Andrew McCutchen once they are FT....thanks!
I need the Giants cards, especially the Brandon Belt. Let me know when they are for trade!
Funny how Topps can set the prices as high as they want, since there's no competition...$100 bucks is a lot to spend on a Glossy set
I am interested in the Cardinals.
(10-12-2011, 11:09 AM)lridgey Wrote: [ -> ]I need the Giants cards, especially the Brandon Belt. Let me know when they are for trade!
Sorry, I am a Giants collector...The Crawford RC is especially nice as it was not in the regular set.

(10-12-2011, 02:50 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how Topps can set the prices as high as they want, since there's no competition...$100 bucks is a lot to spend on a Glossy set
I agree, but had to have it...I'll be able to trade for other cards and I have all the PC cards already.
The $$ I used was from my garage sale..so I thought..lets do it..

(10-12-2011, 07:42 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I am a Giants collector...The Crawford RC is especially nice as it was not in the regular set.
ahh, of course, probably shouldve looked at your sig. I guess im goin to the Bay! no pun intended.
Pages: 1 2