Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: pulled a Jay Bruce Canary 1/1 today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to get a pic of it. Debating whether to trade or eBay it.
well i would trade for it! congrats!
I had a Reds heavy box of update. Lucky for Reds fans I don't like that team heh. I also pulled a Bruce all star Relic and a gold Cozart rookie.
Trade it to me for a Joe Mauer base card (OK, maybe 2 or 3 base cards)
(10-11-2011, 07:40 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]Trade it to me for a Joe Mauer base card (OK, maybe 2 or 3 base cards)
Haha, I like your moxie.
congrats on the pull!! I just paid a bit more than I would have liked for the venters canary gold Wink but since I lost out on another 1/1 of his by $1 last week I made sure I locked this one down when they reposted it. just pulled the trigger on it a few seconds ago, will be the first non plate 1/1 of venters we have other than the topps vault blank back (which really isn't all that cool at all)
(10-11-2011, 08:25 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on the pull!! I just paid a bit more than I would have liked for the venters canary gold Wink but since I lost out on another 1/1 of his by $1 last week I made sure I locked this one down when they reposted it. just pulled the trigger on it a few seconds ago, will be the first non plate 1/1 of venters we have other than the topps vault blank back (which really isn't all that cool at all)

I have a couple Venters cards from this box as well.
looks like all we are missing from update now are 1/1s and possibly relic variations (think I've got all the "swatch" variations. stupid event worn things)

but lemme know what you pulled i should have most of ours arriving this week, something may be offcenter or dinged or something though