Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Grading Standards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to send in some of my cards to be graded. I hope that someone can tell me what attributes a card would have to grade Poor(1) to Mint (10). I understand that I am not a professional grader, but I would like to have a rough rule to apply before I send them in. Thanks!
(10-11-2011, 09:07 AM)accounterd Wrote: [ -> ]I want to send in some of my cards to be graded. I hope that someone can tell me what attributes a card would have to grade Poor(1) to Mint (10). I understand that I am not a professional grader, but I would like to have a rough rule to apply before I send them in. Thanks!
For starters Mint is not a 10.
(10-11-2011, 09:07 AM)accounterd Wrote: [ -> ]I want to send in some of my cards to be graded. I hope that someone can tell me what attributes a card would have to grade Poor(1) to Mint (10). I understand that I am not a professional grader, but I would like to have a rough rule to apply before I send them in. Thanks!
And cards are judged on Centering, Corners, Edges, and Surface.
(10-11-2011, 09:13 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]For starters Mint is not a 10.

And cards are judged on Centering, Corners, Edges, and Surface.
GRADING STANDARDS
That should have the answers you're looking for, on the front page of the Grading section.