Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 RIP card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I picked up a box of 2011 Allen and Ginter earlier today and got a RIP card. What are your guys (or gals) thoughts about ripping or not. Also, is it supposed to be one of the "hits?"

[Image: IMG-5.jpg][Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]
rip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odds are that it's EXT SP card that isnt worth as much as the unripped card. I would sell or trade as is, but I also understand what others will say, that you'll never win if you never sit down at the table
Rip it, what the hell.
I'd be interested if you're willing to trade it
it is consider a hit and i wouldn't rip it... the card inside usually costs less than the unripped card
I will probably ebay it to recoup some of the cost of the box, but I wanted to hear if there was actually a compelling reason to rip it other than "there could be a really nice card inside."
sell it as is, dont rip
Grip it and Rip it..... Unless the Rangers keep "WINING" -sheen- I have only seen a few wood cards come out of those. and mostly nno's. I would prob sell it on the bay but make sure to put RANGERS in yoyr title those guys will buy anything.lol
(10-10-2011, 09:30 PM)imnotded Wrote: [ -> ]I will probably ebay it to recoup some of the cost of the box, but I wanted to hear if there was actually a compelling reason to rip it other than "there could be a really nice card inside."
no, no compelling reason other than what you already said
Pages: 1 2 3 4