Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shout out to esa0315 !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made a deal for a Monta Ellis card yesterday. Was sitting at my computer this afternoon working on some stuff when I get a knock at the door. There a guy standing there with a bubble mailer LOL. Turns out he didn't live to far away and he decided to hand deliver my card. Cant beat that. Mint card and no waiting. Thanks bud!
cool story. It's Great that he's within easy travelling distance.
So did you give him his end of the trade right then, lol. Also I bet you guys talked shop for hours after that.
Awesome. Guys like that give people hope for humanity.
I just bought a box from the bay and he's from asheville, about 45 minutes from me in greensboro. I seriously considered messaging him and offering to meet halfway, but decided against it. Very cool story!

On that subject, we should all save up to hit a national show in a year or two and have a good old time!
(10-10-2011, 08:05 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]So did you give him his end of the trade right then, lol. Also I bet you guys talked shop for hours after that.
Actually, We didn't get the chance. I was right in the middle of a business call. So I basically said thanks and shook his hand. I hope I wasn't too rude but I had to go.
Thanks bud.If you want anything else lmk.
Nice story! 5 stars right away!