Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: TRADING.scans! AUTOS GU RCS INSERTS FAVRE YOUNG USFL RC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay well here are some cards scanned and then I have my org and bucket as well...anything you like ill add it to my org. Im slowly adding most of this anyway but I wanna get as much fo this one as possible.
[Image: scan0062.jpg][Image: scan0063.jpg][Image: scan0064.jpg][Image: scan0065.jpg][Image: scan0066.jpg][Image: scan0067.jpg][Image: scan0068.jpg][Image: scan0069.jpg]
REALLY would like the USFL young do i have anything u could use? I have no prob trading autos/gu for cards for my pc
[quote='fbqueen' pid='1736989' dateline='1318278370']
REALLY would like the USFL young do i have anything u could use? I have no prob trading autos/gu for cards for my pc
[/quote

I wish we could get together on the sanchez Smile haha see if you can figure out something so that could happen
i wanna unload some of this for tomorrow mail people!
(10-10-2011, 03:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ][quote='fbqueen' pid='1736989' dateline='1318278370']
[/quote

I wish we could get together on the sanchez Smile haha see if you can figure out something so that could happen
hey i sent u a pm..lmk what u think
If the Young USFL is still available please check my organize for it. I have a nice Bradford Auto and a Dez Bryant Chrome Auto RC among others.
(10-10-2011, 06:43 PM)jojostud3 Wrote: [ -> ]If the Young USFL is still available please check my organize for it. I have a nice Bradford Auto and a Dez Bryant Chrome Auto RC among others.
open offer sent.
(10-10-2011, 07:34 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent.
counter offer sent
interested in a few that im not seeing for trade on your end. Urlacher RCs, Kilmer auto, and more. LMK, thanks!
(10-10-2011, 08:12 PM)spitjean Wrote: [ -> ]interested in a few that im not seeing for trade on your end. Urlacher RCs, Kilmer auto, and more. LMK, thanks!
give me the exact cards you want and ill add them. sorry I have so many cards its hard to add them all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4