Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey Strangers...lol Newton is now on the block.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ya'll. I'm not sure if my self imposed Hiatus is over or what, but it's been pretty boring. I do have more money now though..Ha Ha Ha

I recently broke down and bout a box of Platinum, Prime and a mini of Finest. A couple of first round hits and a 2nd rounder, not too bad.

Of course for the Newton I need a Carson Palmer (Yes I said I want a retired non HOF) Still working on 2003 Auto's I don't have. Not too sure yet on the other guys but still needs to fall into my 3 team scope.

Oh Yeah, you want pics right? Here ya go..
Kyle Rudolph 40/50 (Dirty Patch, must have fallen at the Rookie Premier...lol)
[Image: Minn.jpg]
Julio Jones 147/515
[Image: Jones.jpg]
Cam Newton 55/125
[Image: cam.jpg]

Thanks for dropping by.
check me for the jones or newton
Check me for the Jones or Newton. I have a bunch of Palmer Jersey cards I could throw you way.
cmb for the newton or jones
pm me if you see anything for the Newton. Here is my bucket, it is wayy more up to date than my org. Alot in my org. I dont have anymore and alot in my bucket not in my org.

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
check my org and bucket for the Newton.
please check me for the Newton
I'll take a shot at the Newton.
CMB/ORG and LMK
Everyone going after Newton's fattie... LOL... please please do... I'm headed down the Dalton route.
Not checking buckets.. If you have a #1 pick from 03 Auto you know you do. Newton ONLY for Palmer cards.
Pages: 1 2