Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: On Sale for Saturday night only - McFadden 1/1 patch auto - $400 obo - GONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feeling spunky tonight!

Shipped with DC and insurance, and well protected.

Shoot me a pm Smile

Photobucket

Smile
Dam thought you would had traded sold allready way he been playing so far this season.
(10-08-2011, 10:46 PM)cettin Wrote: [ -> ]Dam thought you would had traded sold allready way he been playing so far this season.
Lol, funny you should say that. Just did a paypal/trade for a Suh booklet for it.

This card is no longer available everyone, thank you for all of your interest over the last few days Smile
Wish we could have traded for it...have some nice Suh RC autos and sufficient...oh well....maybe it'll be for trade by the other person
(10-08-2011, 11:10 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Wish we could have traded for it...have some nice Suh RC autos and sufficient...oh well....maybe it'll be for trade by the other person
But you didn't have a Suh book Smile Sorry dude, as my man Kurtis Blow would say, "these are the breaks."
check me for it
(10-09-2011, 12:25 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for it
Sorry bud, he's a goner.
(10-09-2011, 12:30 AM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry bud, he's a goner.
did u get a real good deal for it?

That was one sick card man lol
(10-09-2011, 12:32 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]did u get a real good deal for it?

That was one sick card man lol
I'm satisfied Smile Honestly, trying to get rid of that McFadden was a headache!
(10-09-2011, 12:54 AM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm satisfied Smile Honestly, trying to get rid of that McFadden was a headache!
lol! I betBig Grin
How does it look ip?
Pages: 1 2