Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: saturdays mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the plates came in tonday from evil homer and hes first rate. The /10 pearson is from the bay and means I only need one pearson from 2010 to be done the 62 solo is the only one i need

the plates will be mailed out tuesday for signature

[Image: ST1008.jpg]
[Image: ST1007.jpg]
You've probably mentioned it before, but I maybe missed it. Do you know Pearson personally or something? Do you get one of every card you have of him signed? Just curious about the background of your collection. :-)
I have met him a few times but I do not know him personally. He has been my favorite driver since I was a wee little kid. When I started collecting him there were no autogaphs etc. I sent him a couple of cards to sign. I didnt even know his address. I mailed it in care of spartanburg post office.

He signed then I sent more. Then one day I sent 9 with a check he signed all and returned the check. Since then I have had every single card of his signed. That is every 1/1, plate, preveiw all of them. I am stilll missing the 2003 ebay preview, the five star 1/1, and quad autographs. A couple of solos. I have 98 percent of his cards and every one of them are signed.

I have to update my site and rearrange some stuff but you can check out most of the collecton at www.shelbysaleen.stangnet.com
Well that's a pretty cool story.....over time I'm sure he obviously picked up that you're a big fan of his....has he ever sent you a letter in return asking about your collection or just anything to that affect?
Great pick ups, Micheal (as always)! I love that he added the 'To Michael' on some of the Fanfare.
Well I received my main event kim coon today its 11/25 [could that be a door number since she started in 11/ lol] this leaves me back at needing just two certified autographs to finally be complete. [CHUCK BOWN AND HARRY RANIER]

When legends comes out there are five new ones i will need.

My site is being worked on but the david pearson autographed pages 1-8 should be in order now. I have to wait to add my hall of fmae cards back on because i put them in beckett order and legends will go before tHE NHOF
Sweetness