Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTB:Zetterberg/Datsyuk/Gaborik/Filppula Auto Rookies + "Russian 5" + Maltby Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, this is basically my master want list for the next year and a half or so.

I understand that some of the cards i listed are on EBAY but i am looking to purcahse over a year and a half and not all at once. So please offer the cards listed but be aware that i may not purcahse instantly once offered but will keep you in mind for a future sale.

ZETTERBERG AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE WANTS (MAIN PRIOTIY)
-02/03 UD SPA Sign Of The Times Yzerman/Zetterberg /99

-02/03 UD Honor Roll Signature Class

-02/03 UD Rookie Update Top Draws /24

-02/03 UD Premier Signatures Gold /50

-02/03 UD Game Jersey Auto /50

-02/03 UD Premier Collection Super Rookie Patch Auto /99

-02/03 Premier Collection Super Rookie GOLD Patch Auto /15

-02/03 UD SPA Future Watch Patch Auto /100

DATSYUK AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE WANTS
-01/02 BAP Signature Series Gold

-01/02 Bowman Young Stars Auto /50

-01/02 UD SP Future Watch GOLD /25

GABORIK AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE WANTS
00-01 SPA Sign Of the Times auto (have one but it isnt exactly what i call mint, so im really looking for a MINT one)

-00/01 BAP Signature Series Auto

-00/01 BAP Signature Series Gold Auto

-00/01 Topps Gold Label Auto

REDWINGS "RUSSIAN FIVE" AUTO'S (ONE OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS) ( I ALREADY HAVE A FEDOROV AND KOZLOV AUTO)
- Vladamir Konstantinov BAP Ice Wars Auto

- Igor Larionov Goodwin Auto

- Vyacheslav "Slava" Fetisov Auto (Since no first Market autographed cards exist, will take Authentic Auto Pucks or 8x10's)

KIRK MALTBY AUTOGRAPHED CARDS (ANY AUTO CARD EXCEPT TTM'S)
-94/95 BAP Auto (I prefer his 94/95 BAP auto but the picture doesnt work, so i'll take this BAP Millenium gold auto)
hopeful bump
bump this up
I could use a little paypal action. Check my bucket, I might be willing to sell a few Wings off (non-Datsyuks) if there is something in there that you need. Let me know.
Hey Dragik you have many nice cards however none are peaking my point of interest as of now. But thank you for the offer and have a great one.

(10-20-2011, 02:03 AM)dragik Wrote: [ -> ]I could use a little paypal action. Check my bucket, I might be willing to sell a few Wings off (non-Datsyuks) if there is something in there that you need. Let me know.