Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Highlights of a half case of TTT 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just posting the nicest of the hits out of a 9 box half case. I think I did ok. Some are in the bay, and some have moved already, and I'm holding a few. No trades on here as I don't use the OPG. Hope you enjoy.
[Image: Scan_Pic0136.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0135.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0134.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0132.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0130.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0137.jpg]
I'd say you did great. Congrats
I like the Aaron the best Smile
WOW! Amazing hits! Aaron auto is always a sick pull, that Bruce white whale should be in my mailbox right now...and that Felix is sick! If only they didn't put the stupid letters over that sick logo patch
What do you want for the carmona? pm me. Very interested.. Thanks
My friend and I broke 7 of the 9 boxes that came out of the open half case at my dealers. You have at least 5 cards there that are better than any of the cards that came out of our 7 boxes. Nice collation topps.
Thought some might want to see the rest of the half case. SCAN HEAVY.
[Image: Scan_Pic0146.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0147.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0148.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0145.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0141.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0144.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0143.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0142.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0140.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0139.jpg]
Wow, pretty Sick. Makes me want to go out and buy 1/2 or full case.

Nice Job.
wow, great pulls, thanks for sharing
AMAZING i LOVE the aaron
(10-08-2011, 09:00 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend and I broke 7 of the 9 boxes that came out of the open half case at my dealers. You have at least 5 cards there that are better than any of the cards that came out of our 7 boxes. Nice collation topps.
I totally agree...my cards sucked compared to these and i broke 5 boxes of this, along with my 6 marquee boxes nothing i pulled was even close to your top 5 cards...good for you though, nice stuff
Pages: 1 2