Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to BUY Brees, Brady,Rodgers, Big Ben, Eli, Flacco Contenders Autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I got a nice allowance and I am looking to purchase Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Flacco, Eli Manning, Brady, maybe a peyton, Romo, RC AUTO from contenders. I would am looking first to try and buy from you guys (as I trust more then ebay) before looking to purchase any of them on Ebay. Thanks guys let me know, feel free to respond to this Post or Send me a PM!!! Lets see em!!!
BUMP!
evening bump!
um mind sharing some of the $$ lol seriously that has to be a big allowance, I mean Brady and Rodgers togethers like 1000.You need to drop the Eli lol you don't wanna waste money like that. I know ya collect Qb's but get a Polamalu one, its a sweet RC auto.Or save it for a Cam Newton one
do u mind checking me for that mathews epix auto
yeah, its a nice allowance, and the eli is in there by default...lol. Yeah I am sure the Cam is going to put a dent in my pocket too the way he has been playing...

Sorry the mathews epix has been sold.
BUMP!!!!!!! sell or trade!! come one guys
I have the Following Contenders Autos I would be happy to sell - Hardesty,McCluster,Moekai,Palmer,Williams,Franks.
LMk
Van
Hey guys come on, someone has got to have some of these players listed.!
BUMP!!
Pages: 1 2