Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First Letterman baby! And yes its a real one(HELP ME FIND THEM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
literally cant wait to get this in the mail!
Awesome man!

The shilling really didn't have any effect, as the two $66 bids were legit.
(10-07-2011, 11:14 PM)csprings Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man!

The shilling really didn't have any effect, as the two $66 bids were legit.
no it didnt thats why i wasnt too bothered by it....I still dont know why the other person wanted it...that the only thing...should it have gone this high. Idk
Sweet pickup and I'm glad it found its way to its REAL home where it will be loved and cared for!!

I still need the
I, I, A, M - for 2006 Leaf Limited Lettermen Mario Williams (cause that set they did 9 letters M.WILLIAMS - uugghh why - though I would settle just getting the I, I, A - though my M is the 1/9.
W, A, M, S - for 2009 Leaf Limited Pro-Bowl Lettermen Mario Williams

if you see them pop LMK! and you have me looking for KC's for you already just cause I want to help out a cracker... Smile
Congrats, complete letter mans are nice additions to collections-
(10-08-2011, 09:33 AM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, complete letter mans are nice additions to collections-
If i got all 7 I feel my collection would be at the top of all player collections.
Best of luck and awesome addition! Those things are TOUGH to find!
kinda sucks they jacked up the price on you but hey still a awesome card, how in the world you gonna come up with the others? That is gonna be a long hunt me thinks, but the hunt is half the thrill in these cases
Congrats on a nice PC find
I mean that whole products lettermens are hard to find!!! let alone his...first one ive ever seen.
Pages: 1 2 3