Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Portion of my "super collection"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have scans of most of the autos and game used. Another stack to be scanned aswell as all the inserts/rcs/base. LMK what you think.

[Image: scan0017.jpg]
[Image: scan0016.jpg]
[Image: scan0015.jpg]
[Image: scan0014.jpg]
[Image: scan0013.jpg]
[Image: scan0012.jpg]
[Image: scan0011.jpg]
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: scan0008.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
[Image: scan0006.jpg]
[Image: scan0005.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg]
[Image: stuff053.jpg]

If you have any auto/gus you dont see here contact me. Or ANY 1/1s.
yeah that is a SUPER sick collection...but who is Keary Colbert??...jk lol
(10-04-2011, 02:36 AM)bpab16 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah that is a SUPER sick collection...but who is Keary Colbert??...jk lol
haha its cool lol. My dad jokes with me all the time saying I should contact kearys mom because she is the only person who would ever be interested in buying my collection ha. And thats less than half of the stuff I got. He just doesnt have much so its tough getting his real rare stuff.
ya at less then half that easily qualifies for a super collection. Some of his 1/1's will probably never be found though, its tough enough to find em on the well known guys.
GREAT stuff!!! Can't wait to see more Smile
AWESOME JOB
(10-04-2011, 03:35 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]ya at less then half that easily qualifies for a super collection. Some of his 1/1's will probably never be found though, its tough enough to find em on the well known guys.
Thats how it is with most of his cards. Everyone just keeps em in the junk box and wont list them! Thats why Im not gonna count 1/1's. I think im lucky to have found half of them
nice stuff....shows your dedication to him. Keep it up!
(10-04-2011, 02:36 AM)bpab16 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah that is a SUPER sick collection...but who is Keary Colbert??...jk lol
LOL!!! its a SICK PC though either way...Smile
(10-04-2011, 12:15 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]LOL!!! its a SICK PC though either way...Smile
I have a ton of serial numbered, rcs, and base cards too but I didnt want to put everyone through the torment of looking at keary colbert base cards ha. Ill update with more good stuff eventually.
Pages: 1 2