Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want your Christian Ponder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need some Christian Ponder and you may want some of my stuff so we should probably see if we can make a trade! If you got something real neat you can check my bucket (PC too) and I can add it to my Org if we can make a deal. Thanks for your time!
I have this Ponder...
Photobucket

Would love to trade for some of your Peyton Manning RCs...
I've seen mostly bad corners and borders on Inception products (but I would love to own that!). Is there any way I could get a scan that shows the corners or could you just tell me if they're mint? Thanks!
It won't be a BGS 9.5 if that's what you're asking...
I have this [Image: photobucket002.jpg]
(10-03-2011, 04:34 AM)bigpbnindy Wrote: [ -> ]I have this [Image: photobucket002.jpg]
Check me for it and let me know! Thanks!
Burp!
EVEN LOW END!
Just trading or you also buying? I've got a 2011 Threads auto incoming,I think its the signed P.
(10-02-2011, 06:02 PM)footbal Wrote: [ -> ]I need some Christian Ponder and you may want some of my stuff so we should probably see if we can make a trade! If you got something real neat you can check my bucket (PC too) and I can add it to my Org if we can make a deal. Thanks for your time!

Offer sent your way.
Pages: 1 2 3