Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Now doing player sets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just realized I have a lot of cards that I need to get rid of simply b/c they're taking up too much space. Here's the deal, I have plenty of cards from 2003 to now, I would like to do team sets of 50 cards. I also could do some player sets if they were popular from 03-05. All I ask is that you cover the shipping and supplies. I've been looking and I can do some player sets. Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!
I'll take anything you have from the Minnesota Wild.

(10-02-2011, 03:15 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]I just realized I have a lot of cards that I need to get rid of simply b/c they're taking up too much space. Here's the deal, I have plenty of cards from 2003 to now, I would like to do team sets of 50 cards. I also could do some player sets if they were popular from 03-05. All I ask is that you cover the shipping and supplies ($3). Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!
I wouldn't mind a set of Red Wings. Please PM me to arrange payment. Thanks.
Anything Roy or Clark that you have let me know.
(10-02-2011, 04:30 PM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]Anything Roy or Clark that you have let me know.
I'm doing team sets at the moment but I may have some Clark. I will check and let you know.

PM's sent to GMC and Five.
Would love any Avalanche cards!
(10-02-2011, 05:06 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Would love any Avalanche cards!
PM Sent!
If you have any Brandon Nolan i'll take those off your hands Smile
(10-02-2011, 07:39 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]If you have any Brandon Nolan i'll take those off your hands Smile
What team is he on? lol. I'm doing team sets as of now. If I come across any I'll let you know!
(10-02-2011, 09:03 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]What team is he on? lol. I'm doing team sets as of now. If I come across any I'll let you know!
He was on the carolina hurricanes during the 2008-09 season. He only played 6 games in the NHL. Theres a couple of promo cards of his out there that i'm looking for, even just to locate. thanks for keeping an eye out Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4