Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Current HOF players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What current players would be in the hall of fame if they retired today? So far I can think of Brady, P. Manning, Tony Gonzalez, Hines ward. Who else? Tomlinson, Roethlisberger?
Jason Taylor.
yup Jason Taylor
also
Ray Lewis,Ed Reed,LT for sure,maybe eventually one day Mark Brunell but that might be a bit of a stretch
maybe Eli Manning (he may be a bit too young but I think he will be a first ballot when his day comes)
probably Brian Urlacher as well
How about these guys... Brian Dawkins, Dwight Freeney, Antonio Gates, Terrell Owens ( still playing remember ), Troy Polamalu... a lot on the cusp, they need a few more years to make it.
ahh almost forgot an all time great

Champ Bailey
(10-01-2011, 09:10 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]ahh almost forgot an all time great

Champ Bailey
I was thinking about him as well..
Charles Woodson
kellen winslow, lt for sure , ray lewis and ed reed, maybe jason hanson
demarcus ware, aaron rodgers, donald driver...
I can agree with almost every player listed above as being a future HOFer. Brunell and Roethlisberger MAY make it.
WR's Torry Holt and Steve Smith (of the Panthers) might have a shot, too. I wish Muhsin Muhammed could make it in, but they don't consider a WR's BLOCKING skills as HOF-worthy.
If it wasn't for constant injuries, Bob Sanders and Dan Morgan could have been shoo-ins for the HOF. JMO!
Pages: 1 2