Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I miss trading on here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I really miss trading with you guys on here. I made the most deals on here than any other site and it was so much easier to trade base and inserts on here to other player and team collectors. Ever since the org cost money I haven't been able to afford it while I'm at school. I do read through all of the threads and the trade threads and I always see a bunch of cards I want but can't have lol
Can't you still trade without purchasing the organize? I thought you could do it as long as you have less than 100 cards in your organize. I don't have the basketball OPG but I still trade some of my basketball cards. I just tell the other trader to send along a copy of the invoice so I can verify the card values.
(09-30-2011, 04:59 PM)david campos Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you still trade without purchasing the organize? I thought you could do it as long as you have less than 100 cards in your organize. I don't have the basketball OPG but I still trade some of my basketball cards. I just tell the other trader to send along a copy of the invoice so I can verify the card values.
They started charging for the org when my org was completely up to date and I had close 1,000 cards entered
So, I'm guessing you are locked out of it and can't delete some cards to get it under 100 cards, right? Buy the OPG for a month and delete the junk that is worth less than $1.00 or any commons you have or find a way to keep your organize under 100 cards.
(09-30-2011, 04:49 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]I really miss trading with you guys on here. I made the most deals on here than any other site and it was so much easier to trade base and inserts on here to other player and team collectors. Ever since the org cost money I haven't been able to afford it while I'm at school. I do read through all of the threads and the trade threads and I always see a bunch of cards I want but can't have lol
Buy a single player pricing for 1 month, cost you $4.00 and you have full access to the Organize, and you can trade.

(09-30-2011, 05:06 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a single player pricing for 1 month, cost you $4.00 and you have full access to the Organize, and you can trade.
but spending money to be able to trade cards is still a little nuts
(09-30-2011, 05:09 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]but spending money to be able to trade cards is still a little nuts
It is no different than buying the postage to send them. Ya gotta do what you gotta do.
(09-30-2011, 05:06 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a single player pricing for 1 month, cost you $4.00 and you have full access to the Organize, and you can trade.
Does this work if you buy single card pricing? I hope so, Ill never buy the full OPG again.
Its seems crazy cause we have always had it free. Now we have to pay. Its really not crazy though if we think about it. They provide us all with our own message box and way of organizing our cards, etc. This is a small price to pay when we get pricing as well. The issue is we used to get it free so now it seems crazy. Had we paid from day one we'd all still love it.

I agree with David Campos though. Spend $4 man. If you can afford to ship then you can afford the $4 for one month. Then get your organize under 100 cards and start trading.

My advice would be only add what you are offering and tell everyone up front you can't have all the cards added so they can give you an idea what they need and you can add accordingly. You can also delete accordingly. Just watch out for people lying about the prices if you don't have the OPG man. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(09-30-2011, 05:19 PM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work if you buy single card pricing? I hope so, Ill never buy the full OPG again.
if you buy the single player pricing at $4.00 for a month you get full access to the OPG for that month.

However, if you pay the $20 per/yr just for the organize, it comes out to $1.66 a month
Pages: 1 2 3